[samigo-team] Agenda item for Working Group meeting (UI improvements)

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Mon Oct 3 14:51:16 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I added a possible agenda item for tomorrow's meeting--which is how
best to move forward with Samigo UI improvements.

Looking at the list of Samigo priorities (short-term and long-term),
it seems like there is somewhat of a "macro" and "micro" divide: on
the one hand, a general desire for simplifying and otherwise refining
the interface; on the other hand, a variety of specific
functionality/integration improvements.

So I'm wondering if it might be useful to integrate the macro and
micro--perhaps come up with a road map for how we envision the
interface evolving. For example, we might work towards establishing an
"ideal" instructor workflow, especially as we consider adding more
functionality and integration.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
rSmart