[samigo-team] Please fill out meeting time Doodle for Samigo Working Group

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Aug 15 06:55:45 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that the Doodle for determining the regular meeting time of the Samigo Working Group is awaiting the attention of many of you.

http://www.doodle.com/2yewn6vn5a7a5n8e#table

If you haven't yet responded, please try to do so by 5pm EDT on Wednesday, Aug 17, so we can make phone bridge reservation and announce the recurring meeting time to the group.

Many thanks,

Lynn