[sakai2-tcc] 2.10/Trunk - Spring annotations

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Sep 20 08:26:18 PDT 2013

Yeah, I described it in detail at the conference. The short version is
that I would need to add in some config options to the core spring
config which cause it to scan the classpath for classes with
annotations and then process them based on those annotations. It would
basically slowdown the startup by 1-2 seconds in my testing but there
is no other impact.

-AZ