[sakai2-tcc] Roster2 to replace Roster

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 07:24:24 PDT 2013

There's also jquery's way:

https://code.google.com/p/jquery-i18n-properties

It uses standard java property files so translations can handled with the
same tools. It doesn't solve the dynamic updating of i18n props though. How
important is that though? How often do people actually need to dynamically
update translations, and is it worth the overhead of hitting the db or
cache to get them?

Cheers,
Adrian.