[sakai2-tcc] News Feeds to replace News? - Re: Updated 2.10 and post 2.10 action items

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Fri Sep 13 05:57:29 PDT 2013

I think that the key question here is *who* will do the work and then *who* will be stuck with maintaining this for the next five years.

"You touch it - you own if".

I wanted to rewrite the web-content tool - so I now am the maintainer of said tool - that is how things roll.  I knew that when I started that particular rewrite.

As a pre-requisite to such a decision, we have to know who will be on the hook after any switch is done.  If the answer is that "the collective will provide" - to me that means leave things alone.

/Chuck