[sakai2-tcc] Hybrid and 2.10

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Sep 6 01:27:56 PDT 2013

I don't mind doing the work. Just to be sure, here's what I think this
means:
- remove it from trunk .externals and pom.xml. (as Sam wrote)
- remove
login/login-tool/tool/src/test/org/sakaiproject/login/filter/NakamuraAuthenticationFilterTest.java
- remove
login/login-tool/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/login/filter/NakamuraAuthenticationFilter.java
- remove providers/hybrid

This works for my 2.8 build so I think it won't break trunk.

How do we communicate about this?

J-F