[sakai2-tcc] Hybrid and 2.10

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Sep 5 07:52:41 PDT 2013

We should try and be flexible. I suspect OAE's priorities will change as it becomes more popular again. The new technological stack is rock solid (if limited). I would expect an uptake with changing requirements. We/they might not want to burn their bridges until they have to. To help a fellow project, we should do due diligence and ask them.

I suspect that Sam is right, but as we move to PMC we need to be open to influence from fellow community source projects on our strategy.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam