[sakai2-tcc] Spring 3.2 and Hibernate 3.6 upgrades (KNL-515 / KNL-517)

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:46:44 PDT 2013

Congratz Noah and all who helped with these important library upgrades.

There were some important bugs that were fixed by upgrading hibernate for
example
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/STAT-252

Not to mention all the new goodies in Spring here is a quick recap from
Spring 2.5 to Spring 3.2 (Its a quick read)

Whats new in 3.0 (prev was 2.5)
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.2.3.RELEASE/spring-framework-reference/html/new-in-3.0.html

Whats new in 3.1
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.2.3.RELEASE/spring-framework-reference/html/new-in-3.1.html