[sakai2-tcc] Blocker in the release

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 30 12:27:44 PDT 2013

In the zip there are 4 files.

     4678  04-03-13 13:32   sakai.cer.pkcs7
     1509  04-03-13 15:41   sakai.cer.x509
     1047  04-02-13 17:41   sakai.csr
     2253  04-02-13 17:39   sakai.keystore

There is no crt file. The keystore only contains a private key that seems
to only be signed for 3 months. There is nothing else that comes up in the
keystore like the old keys.

keytool -list -v -keystore sakai.keystore

Owner: CN=Sakai Foundation, OU=Sakai Project, O=Sakai Foundation, L=Ann
Arbor, ST=Michigan, C=US
Issuer: CN=Sakai Foundation, OU=Sakai Project, O=Sakai Foundation, L=Ann
Arbor, ST=Michigan, C=US
Serial number:
Valid from: Wed Apr 03 00:39:21 GMT 2013 until: Tue Jul 02 00:39:21 GMT 2013

Everything I've tried with keytool and the other files has lead to errors
either on the jarsigner or on trying to import it into keytool.