[sakai2-tcc] Blocker in the release

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 30 12:00:42 PDT 2013

The release has encountered a snag which I don't have time at the moment to
figure out as I have to fly in a few hours.

The code signing certificate for the samigo audio jar expires in a couple
of days and we were going to sign the new release jar with a new key. This
key was purchased back in April but I didn't try doing anything with it
until today. It looks like it might contain everything that is needed, but
the sakai.keystore is incomplete and I don't know how to import the keys
into the keystore.

Anthony did this in the past and prepared this package this time. I have
contacted him as well as Sam and I believe both are travelling so this
might not be done until tomorrow at this point. This is just a heads up
update.

I'd planned to have this out today, but spent an hour on this already
getting nowhere. Either I'm missing a file, the initial private key is
wrong, or I'm just not running the right command.

The 2.9.x nightly will be down and the 2.9.x-all build will not work until
this is resolved.