[sakai2-tcc] summary - Re: VOTE: Release of Sakai 2.9.2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 23 08:27:48 PDT 2013

Three issues were reviewed on the CLE release team call - http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2013-05-23

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23639   - Webdav issue, data loss involved. Fixed and already merged into 2.9.x

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23395  - neo-portal issue . Decided to get this in the release as well.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1081 - dropbox quota issue. Regression compared to 2.8.x but issue exists in 2.9.0 . When I was on the call the team was thinking that if it can be fixed and tested by Friday, then it would make the release. But on the notes it says it is a blocker to the release.

That's the status as I understand it.

When fixed, testing will be on 2.9.x server (unless that has changed too? not sure how testing will proceed for SAK-23395.)

Thanks,
Neal