[sakai2-tcc] Acknowledgements Plan

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon May 20 05:56:57 PDT 2013

Dear TCC,

I'm going to try the Crowd-sourcing approach to Acknowledgements. I've created a public editable (with link) Google doc, with instructions at http://bit.ly/14IO6M1

I'm going to send out the request to the community in about a day and give about a week to get it done. That should give us enough time to get it into some form for the Open Apereo Conference. Obviously, I've left off institutions which I know have made great contributions over the past year. This is intentional. I'm providing a short list to "prime the pump", to show examples, not to create the list myself.

Unless there are major objections that's the plan I'm moving forward with. I hope it works!

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org