[sakai2-tcc] Status of CLE 2.9.2

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 16 11:45:31 PDT 2013

I agree, I think if the antisamy issues get merged in today/tomorrow, we
can put out an rc03 by Monday and do a release next week. We should have
the review of the security issues done  (hopefully) by tomorrow too.

Monday the 27th is a US holiday. I'll be flying and to San Diego on the
30th, so we really need to get it next week for it to happen pre-conference.

I have some concerns about the conversion scripts with this issue around
!user.template.* coming up, and this ticket still being open as well, but
that's mostly outside the release. I haven't tested the conversion scripts
between 2.9.1->2.9.2.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23473 -> Need to make sure that's
all resolved.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org