[sakai2-tcc] FYI - Sakai missing from IMS Global Conf. discussion?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon May 13 09:22:14 PDT 2013

Interestingly, the last time someone from Sakai appeared on a panel of this sorts was back in 2010, when Clay Fenlason represented the Community on a panel discussion entitled "From Course Management to Digital Support for Learning - Platforms. [1]

Clay Fenlason, Product Manager, Sakai Foundation
John Baker, CEO, Desire2Learn
Lou Pugliese, Board Member, MoodleRooms
Ray Henderson, President, Blackboard Learn
Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO, GiuntiLabs
Adrian Sannier, Vice President of Product, Pearson eCollege

The 2011 LMS futures panel included [2]:

Curtiss Barnes, Vice President, Corporate Development, Cengage Learning - Moderator
Lou Pugliese, CEO, Moodlerooms
John Baker, CEO, Desire2Learn
Matthew Small, Chief Business Officer, Blackboard
Chris Vento, Executive Vice President, Technology and Development. Cengage Learning
Adrian Sannier,VP Product, Pearson eCollege

The 2012 LMS futures panel included [3]:

Ray Henderson, President, Blackboard Learn, Blackboard
John Baker, CEO, Desire2Learn
Adrian Sannier, Senior Vice President, Product, Pearson
Josh Coates, CEO, Instructure
Curtiss Barnes, Vice President, Corporate Development, Cengage Learning

And, again, the 2013 LMS futures panel [4]:

John Baker, CEO, Desire2Learn
Jay Bhatt, CEO, Blackboard
Josh Coates, CEO Instructure
Martin Dougiamas, Moodle Founder and Lead Developer, Moodle
Manoj Kutty, CEO, LoudCloud Systems
Matt Leavy, CEO, Pearson eCollege

Cheers,

Anth