[sakai2-tcc] [cle-release-team] KNL-1011 and 2.9.2

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon May 13 09:19:34 PDT 2013

I don't think so. I've been waiting for 2.9.2 to arrive to beg for some 2.9.2 + KNL-1011 testing and stage it for 2.9.3. Given that there is something to sort out with the caching/MemoryService, I say that should still be the plan.

Same goes for KNL-517 (Spring/Hibernate). I just need us to get the release out so I can have a little more space (and others are not focused on imminent release/upgrade) in case I screw something up. Calm after the storm.

Thanks,
-Noah