[sakai2-tcc] Request for Open Apereo Topic ideas

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Tue May 7 11:14:53 PDT 2013

What about something along the lines of:

How to foster a healthy relationship between vendors and institutions
supporting open source solutions?

=====================================
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Academic Technology Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
bit.ly/mathplourde