[sakai2-tcc] Request for Open Apereo Topic ideas

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 06:23:57 PDT 2013

1.  New Technologies for the CLE. Sakai is close to ten years old.
What's new that might be in Sakai?
2.  Social Networking and Course Management - Do They Really Belong
Together?
3.  MOOC Support in Sakai - What's Needed?
4.  What would a generational leap look like for the Sakai CLE? Sakai
3.0 and Beyond!

- Mark Norton