[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC meeting time Doodle poll

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 3 11:43:43 PDT 2013

Okay, why don't you fill out the current one as your "2nd Week" poll, even though it is not labelled that way (and anybody else who wants to use two polls) and I'll create another for "4th week".  This way folks who have already filled out the poll and don't need to worry about 2nd vs 4th won't have to fill out two more polls!  In fact they won't have to fill out any more polls, I'll use the information from that one as though it applies for 2nd and 4th week.

Only folks who fill out the 4th week poll, will I consider the original poll to represent the 2nd week (which might just be you, but maybe not).

I hope that makes sense.

Sincerely,

Your CLECC (CLE Community Confuser-person)