[sakai2-tcc] Summary - TCC - CLECC, Wednesday, May 1, 10 am Eastern Daylight/ 2 pm GMT

David Adams da1 at vt.edu
Fri May 3 08:13:35 PDT 2013

As an aside in re another discussion about the benefits of Github, if Sakai
were using Github and required patch submissions to come in via merge
requests, building a list of code contributors would be trivial.

David Adams
Director, Systems Integration and Support
Virginia Tech Learning Technologies

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org