[sakai2-tcc] Tool survey example with one tool

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri May 3 04:26:31 PDT 2013

I was thinking 1 question per tool, though I can see the value in
asking the other 2 questions, I think we can ask more about resources
in a future survey (depending on the results of this one). I am
worried people will burn out before they get halfway though if they
are answering 75 to 100 questions (depending on how many tools are
included).
So here is what I had in mind (wording totally open to changes):

Please mark the importance of the tools to the teaching and learning
mission at your institution
Tool     Critical (used by nearly everyone)   Important (used by most)
  Useful (used by some)   No value (barely used)    Disabled
(hidden/unavailable)     N/A (no opinion)
Announcements     [  ]                                        [  ]

Thoughts?
-AZ