[sakai2-tcc] List of tools for survey

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu May 2 15:44:23 PDT 2013

On the call we discussed not including anything except core tools
which are instructor and student facing to avoid fatiguing people who
are filling out the survey. I feel pretty strongly that we should not
be hitting people with a 50 choice survey. 25 is already a lot.

We can do a followup one which includes a complete set of contrib
tools later. Picking and choosing popular ones (and I am not even
seeing some of the most popular ones in this list) is not something we
should try to do.
-AZ