[sakai2-tcc] List of tools for survey

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:48:59 PDT 2013

Need to add the following tools, some are contrib but are quite popular and I think its important to gauge usage so we can evaluate upcoming tool promotions:

BlogWoW
Clog
Email (Mailsender)
Profile (Profile2)
Roster
Roster2 (contrib Roster tool with similar UI)
YAFT

Also I would not call the wiki 'Rwiki'. Thats more of an internal name, its not published anywhere in the CLE that its Rwiki and people might not know what it is or think its some contrib wiki tool.

cheers,
Steve