[sakai2-tcc] Counting Tools

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 2 06:51:45 PDT 2013

TCC,

FYI - this is related to TCC - CLECC meeting yesterday.  I'm drafting up a Tools survey for TCC to review.  We thought it would be a good idea to give institutions an option to run a query instead, and send us the data for review. Each participating institution has the option to fill out the survey, or run a query we provide and send us the data, or both.

More notes on yesterdays TCC - CLECC coming soon.

Cheers,
Neal