[sakai2-tcc] FYI - Performance issue label in Jira

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Mar 29 06:10:55 PDT 2013

KERN is OAE and the KERN project is moribund.  Indeed the same could be said for all OAE-related Jira projects at present as my good friends on the OAE team are using Github to track issues [1].  I say this without suggesting that anything be done to the JIRA OAE projects.  Their status is for the OAE to decide.

Cheers,

Anth

[1]OAE Hilary example:  https://github.com/sakaiproject/Hilary/issues?state=open