[sakai2-tcc] Indie Release Advice - Making a tag the cool way

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Mar 18 19:07:04 PDT 2013

Sure. Is this a separate test plan from any particular Jira? A regression script perhaps? If you have one, please share, we are building a library of regression scripts (built on the work of past QA folks, but trying to update them, move to Google docs, etc).

We may not have time for regression for CLE 2.9.2 though.  QA team has been talking about this and how we need to encourage full regression testing BETWEEN releases because regression testing is quite time consuming.

Cheers,
Neal