[sakai2-tcc] Indie Release Advice - Making a tag the cool way

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:08:47 PDT 2013

Sam if there are 2.9.2 release notes - they should point to the LTI 2.1.0 release notes for the required conversion.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/LTI+-+Release+2.1.0+Notes

Folks using the External Tool Portlet (the one that has been around since 2.7) don't need any conversion - but anyone using External Tools in Lesson Builder needs the conversion - the safest thing to do is run the conversion.

Thanks.

/Chuck