[sakai2-tcc] Indie Release Advice - Making a tag the cool way

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Sat Mar 16 08:04:41 PDT 2013

If you are looking to do a new release off the 2.0.x branch, it should be
all setup for you in Jenkins:

  http://builds.sakaiproject.org:8080/job/basiclti%202.0.x/

After logging in, you should see a link to "Perform Maven Release".

Here is a cheat sheet for doing the release from the command line:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Maven+release+plugin+cheat+sheet

--Sam