[sakai2-tcc] Project Keitai commits

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 14 04:36:30 PDT 2013

I'm sure for the CLE team maintained stuff it should be fine (IMO
anyway) though to be more formal you may want to ask the
cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org for completeness (I don't
think that is necessary though).

That is the process that I and (most?) other CLE team members tend to
follow and even though it isn't exactly formalized, I think it results
in higher quality code and avoids stepping on toes.
-AZ