[sakai2-tcc] Project Keitai commits

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 14 04:07:54 PDT 2013

My opinion is that projects with active project teams or leads (e.g.
message center) should just have a a patch attached and should be
assigned to them to review and commit. This is the practice that I
follow and I think it is respectful of the people who maintain that
code. It also give others a chance to apply this patch to older
versions if they want the functionality.

-AZ