[sakai2-tcc] Move trunk of web to 2-9-x

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:58:37 PDT 2013

For reference, this is what's in each:

2.9.x:

SAK-21620 removing use of deprecated StringUtil and replacing with commons StringUtils.
SAK-21622 fix web content error message with empty page title
SAK-21623 validation on the web content URL field. New dependency introduced: commons-validator
SAK-21419 Was missing super.initState call in news
SAK-21651 updated brazilian portuguese - svn merge -c 103259
SAK-20391 tools appear more than once when creating a new site with a template
SAK-19280 Turkish Translation
SAK-21978 SAK-21979 Updated Swedish Translations
SAK-22097 monster merge of Mongolia (mn) translation
SAK-20398 remove aria roles from web tool
SAK-22622 fix date handling to support locales that have different style dates
SAK-22891 mega-help merge into 2.9.x
SAK-23119 Polish translation

trunk:

SAK-21620 removing use of deprecated StringUtil and replacing with commons StringUtils.
SAK-21622 fix web content error message with empty page title
SAK-21623 validation on the web content URL field. New dependency introduced: commons-validator
SAK-21419 Was missing super.initState call in news
SAK-21651 updated brazilian portuguese
SAK-19280 Turkish Translation
SAK-20391 tools appear more than once when creating a new site with a template
SAK-21733 es_MX translation
SAK-21839 change license to opensource.org / commit 4
SAK-21918 SAK-21978 SAK-21979 Updated Swedish Translations
SAK-22097 Mongolian translation
SAK-22318 additional Mongolian (mn) translation
SAK-22411 Update URLs containing site IDs.
SAK-22538 help files for trunk
SAK-20398 remove aria roles from web tool
SAK-22622 fix date handling to support locales that have different style dates
SAK-22956 Updating catalan bundles on Sakai CLE tool
SAK-22891 Commiting help updates
SAK-22726 patch from Yuki to refresh title. Didn't work previously when editing page title in Page Order
SAK-22891 Additional updates for help doc
SAK-23002 remove redundant metaprops
SAK-22983 Updated Swedish Translations
SAK-23119 Polish translation
SAK-23169 Possible fix for IE9 updateMainFrameHeight
SAK-23170 CKeditor toolbar looks bad when compressed.
SAK-12563 Build JSR-168 Portlet as Complete Replacement for Web.Content Tool
SAK-21624 Check the headers of the URL to see if it allows being framed (partial fix)
SAK-21623 Validate the URL entered into web content
SAK-23297 adjust textarea height to avoid scrollbars, other adjustments, sakai version

Thanks,
-Noah

P.S., this took about 5 minutes with some copy and paste from ViewVC. It's the kind of information I've been talking about with respect to prospective release notes / changelogs. If I were to do this a bit more carefully, I'd have deduplicated and used the JIRA issue titles for each, probably updating some of them to more clearly describe the issue or enhancement.