[sakai2-tcc] add Target version field in Jira?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Mar 12 19:25:31 PDT 2013

I don't think the merge fields quite do the trick because they only indicate the merge intention to a branch, not to a particular tag. And I hypothesis, but of course could be very very wrong, that adding a target version will help, over time, the data to improve, because it will make the overall process clearer. While (thanks to your help) the processes and fields among the various projects are starting to converge, but they are still different and have different management processes in place (which makes sense to some extent, since that would be the idea of an Indie).

-- Neal