[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:05:19 PDT 2013

So are we saying that we need some sort of concerted effort to identify the major issues that people can work on for 2.10 and beyond, rally for funding and mentor/manage the people working on these issues?

Sorry to sound like a cynic but when I said that 6 months ago all hell broke loose:

http://steveswinsburg.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/planning-for-sakai-2-10-and-beyond/

I am all for this idea and have several developer resources to apply.

Cheers
Steve

Gesendent von meinem iPhone