[sakai2-tcc] New Feature Request: Syllabus Table of Contents View

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Mar 12 10:20:18 PDT 2013

I'm not sure that users would complain about the extra clicks, they
might be totally happy with it. I am mostly just echoing complaints I
have heard in the past. Maybe something where when there are less than
3 options the first one expands by default and otherwise they are all
collapsed would make sense? That's just a random thought, not a
suggestion.

Also, just to be clear I think the UI improvement is nice. Just a
little concerned with the UX changes/aspects.
:-)
-AZ