[sakai2-tcc] New Feature Request: Syllabus Table of Contents View

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Mar 12 09:42:27 PDT 2013

I have completed the work on a new feature in the Syllabus tool and wanted
to see if the community is interested in it (sponsored by Columbia).

It essentially re-designs the landing page to have more of a Table of
Contents feel rather than having a long 90's HTML page.  I used the jquery
accordion widget with the same UI as Samigo's accordion setting's page, so
this keeps with existing UI look and feel.

I also have it so it automatically scrolls to the opened item (both in
portal or tool view).

Here is a screen cast of the feature: http://screencast.com/t/kK7UGzXu

Jira is https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23342

I can put this into trunk if we are interested and want to test it.

Thanks,
Bryan