[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Mar 12 09:14:35 PDT 2013

I like Chucks idea of going into the conference with the list. Smells like a meaningful deliverable and I like deliverables encoded in emails.

 Let shine the lights. Even consider putting expertise by types of problem.  We are then on the way to the discussion about who is responsible for guarding which edible chunk.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam