[sakai2-tcc] Performance issue lable in Jira

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 12 05:24:37 PDT 2013

Soooo . . .  there is a component for Performance in JIRA. Conversation ring any bells?

If labels are the preferred way of tagging issues then we need to communicate that out, flag issues with performance with labels and cut the component (redundancy will just make it confusing) and update documentation.