[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] The myth of schemas (was: Assignments...)

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:29:26 PST 2013

I think you need to understand that there are complex systems that are
designed well and that don't suffer from the problems you describe.
I never said relational databases are a hindrance. They are great. But
there are times when a non relational model can be better suited. And when
done right, it works well.