[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] Assignments 2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 6 10:25:06 PST 2013

TCC and I have been talking about a Tools survey, but this is not firmed up yet,. This might be one approach that could be useful. Not sure where such a list of Assignment 2 tool institutions exist either. Open to suggestions for data gathering.

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Skype: nealkdin