[sakai2-tcc] decision needed - CLE 2.9.2 Release schedule

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 6 08:09:08 PST 2013

From today's TCC - CLECC phone call, everyone on the call is supportive of moving forward with this plan:

Send out to the technical lists - prod, qa, and dev, etc. that the schedule is to complete development by the end of this month, March, so we have about a month to do QA and fix bugs that come up from that process with a target date of end of April/ beginning of May for a release. To the non-technical lists I will send out that we have a target date of end of April / beginning of May.

Please let me know if you have any concerns with this plan by Friday at latest. I would like to communicate the information to the community as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Skype: nealkdin
AIM: ncaidin at aol.com
Twitter: @ncaidin

P.S.  More notes on today's meeting in a separate email.