[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] Assignments Shows Wrong Submission For Student

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 01:57:56 PST 2013

This issue is of great importance to us, we've just done a pilot of Assignments 2 and even though it went down well we have decided to stick with Assignments 1 because there are too many missing features in the newer tool.

We are intending to back-port the best bits of 2 to 1 such as the display of assigned groups alongside assignment titles.

Our perception is that Assignments 2 is a dead end, despite the fact it is clearly a superior tool.

It would be great if somebody could convince us we've made the wrong decision in the next couple of week.

adam