[sakai2-tcc] code review process/software

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jun 28 04:07:40 PDT 2013

That code was reviewed by multiple people. That said, I am all for
looking at a code review program of some kind. The last time this was
discussed just before the conference, I think someone was checking
with our atlassian provider about hooking up crucible. I am not sure
what the status of that is now though.

-AZ