[sakai2-tcc] Make ECL 2.0 license easily available with the License Maven Plugin

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 05:15:53 PDT 2013

Yeah it's just an update for correctness, not a license change.

And yes, the copy of the license I referred to is:
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//sakai/trunk/ECLv2.txt

If we move to one of these plugins we should remove/consolidate the reference/docs/licenses as it will be redundant.

> For reference this is:
> https://wiki.jasig.org/display/LIC/maven-jasig-legal-plugin
>
> I think the license-maven-plugin does this as well:
>
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/license-maven-plugin/update-project-license-mojo.html

Hmm, I wonder what the motivation behind the Jasig one was then. Maybe timing?

cheers,
Steve