[sakai2-tcc] Request to include SAK-22283 in the 2.9.3 tag

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Jun 21 11:41:51 PDT 2013

Since it's been almost 24 hours and no responses, I figured I'd add my 2
cents.

+1 for 2.9.x
+1 for 2.9.3 (if there isn't enough QA, I can see if Derek will test)

I consider myself a 3rd party member on this jira.  I've been helping
George trek through the Sakai workflow for this jira, but I'm not actually
tied to the development of this feature.  I've tested and helped clean up
the patch (along with others), so I'm familiar really familiar with this
ticket.  It adds a feature that a lot of our clients have been requesting
for since the EntityPicker tool was abandoned and not compatible for the
CKEditor.  So for a lot of people, this isn't a new feature, but a return
of an old feature.