[sakai2-tcc] Should we turn sakai into a copy of sakai-trunk-all?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:54:07 PDT 2013

The 2.9.x branch could certainly be the same as the 2.9.x-all branch, like
how trunk and trunk-all are the same. But to do that properly for a tagged
release needs much more work, due to the way the indies are arranged w.r.t
binary overlays etc, and some well thought out discussion since killing the
indies goes hand in hand with a faster release cycle imo.

cheers,
Steve