[sakai2-tcc] New Syllabus Enhancements Phase 2

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Jun 14 11:36:36 PDT 2013

I am near the final stage of the syllabus tool's enhancements (presented at
the Apereo 2013 Conference) and would like to start committing these
changes to trunk.

This extends the work I did for Columbia with the bulk edit, bulkd add,
post to calendar, drag & drop, Table of Contents, and bulk delete features
to the Syllabus tool [1] [2] which are already in trunk.

New York University has sponsored the next step, which includes inline
editing and a few navigation button changes.  There is a jira [3] and I've
made a screen cast of the new features [4]

I would like to start committing this to trunk so I can track everything
better and get this ball rolling. Please respond with anything (vote if you
like it, comments, etc).

Thanks,
Bryan

[1]