[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC - Thursday at 9 am Eastern / 1 pm GMT

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jun 12 14:24:41 PDT 2013

I too just wanted to note that I was hoping to sit in on this call just to
better understand some of the work the TCC if focused on and continue the
dialog around how the teaching and learning group could assist but
unfortunately I have a morning meeting that I've not been able to
reschedule.

I will keep my eye out for the next meeting time and try my best to be on
the call.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer