[sakai2-tcc] RESULT: Proposal to include Antisamy in 2.9.2

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jun 11 15:59:47 PDT 2013

AntiSamy is part of 2.9.x and was shipped in Sakai 2.9.2 default disabled.

Now that 2.9.2 is out, I think we should move to default enabled to get
more testing and in preparation for default enabled as part of 2.9.3.

We have been running clients with AntiSamy enabled in production for two
months now.  AntiSamy has been enabled by default in trunk for more than
two months.

Does anyone disagree with this direction?  Does anyone think this needs to
be voted on?

Thanks,
Sam