[sakai2-tcc] Publish Apereo Presentations?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jun 11 10:05:35 PDT 2013

Hi TCC,

I noticed that Sam and Aaron have posted their presentation from Open Apereo to - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Apereo+2013+TCC+presentations

Inspired by this, I have posted my Apereo presentations to :

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CNF/CLECC+Open+Apereo+2013+Schedule

I linked to Lanyrd because it has the recording of the presentation (Youtube) and the slides (Speaker Deck).  I also linked my page to the TCC presentations.

I think it would be *great* if all the TCC  and CLE related presentations could be added on the page that Sam and Aaron started. I will then communicate about these recordings to the community. Sound good?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org