[sakai2-tcc] Documentation - SakaiProject Site Index

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 11 07:55:47 PDT 2013

I have updated the sakai-docs EtherPad document to include a
comprehensive index to current site pages.  I think this will be helpful
in determine what information is actually needed on the new site.  Some
questions came up during this scan that should be addressed to the TCC/PMC:

 1. Will we continue to have true "Sakai Commercial Affiliates" or are
    they now "Apereo Commercial Affiliates".  This is relevant for
    promotional considerations.
 2. The Sakai Fellows list is out of date.  Should these now be called
    "Apereo-Sakai Fellows?".  Should we list all past Sakai fellows?
 3. I'm not quite clear on the current governance.  Is the maintenance
    group still active?  Besides the TCC, what groups are there?
 4. What sort of historical information should be included on the new
    site (old board minutes, etc.)?
 5. Do we want to include leadership information?  Neil is obvious,
    should the TCC chair and vice chair be listed?
 6. Does the contact email addresses still work?  (info and accounting).
 7. Sakai Lists are out of date.

Likely other questions will come up.  Is this the best place to discuss
these issues?

- Mark Norton