[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC - Thursday at 9 am Eastern / 1 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Jun 10 12:53:06 PDT 2013

Thanks Mark!

Yes, these meetings are open to the public and not restricted to TCC members.

Teleconference information (Calliflower)

Default Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185

Your Conference Code: 8600146

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype:
Add ‘calliflowerskype’ as a contact in Skype.  You can then call Calliflower directly from Skype.

Cheers,
Neal